mama scout lab e-course

Monday, June 20, 2011

turn your merit badges into prize ribbons

Lately, I have been working on making prize ribbons, using my merit badges. I was so excited when I found these ribbons starters at Micheals on clearance! Now is the time to snatch them up! How fun would it be to make a totally, over the top ribbon for a mama who really deserves a little fun recognition? I don't think mothers today have many opportunities to get trophies and ribbons, so this is fun (and funny). I would love to pass out breastfeeding ones as I am bopping around town and run into NIPing moms. Much better than a hassle or snarky look. Also, I am working on a pregnancy one that would be great at a baby shower or blessing way - I will share it soon!




























Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...